Sunday 8 March 2015

Plays in Room XV: READING IN ACTION!

Plays in Room XV:
READING IN ACTION!
 
Excellence in performance!

On Friday Room XV was very excited as we performed two amazing plays. The plays helped us understand our stories
 
Lina and Armel in high drame!

It was fantastic. You should of watched them! I just can’t stop talking about it. The actors really enjoyed themselves and the directors were really good.

Meliame acting and directing!


I was the director for my groups play. This meant that I had to give people roles. They were all happy with what I did. My group did an amazing play!
I look forward to my next chance to perform an amazing play in Room XV.

By Meliame

1 comment:

  1. Dear Room 15, thank you for sharing your learning on your class blog. I have really enjoyed reading about what you are doing in class this year and I'm sure other parents/whanau do too. The trenches of Gallipoli looked particularly exciting! From Nivarah's Mum :)

    ReplyDelete