Thursday 19 March 2015

ROOM XV: CRICKET WORLD CUP HITS SPS

ROOM XV:
CRICKET WORLD CUP
HITS SPS
Image result for cricket world cup

On Saturday my sister and I went to Eden Park for the International Cricket World Cup match. South Africa was playing Pakistan. I was going for Pakistan.

Me and my sister walked up to the bus stop. We caught 502 to the Ellerslie train station. We went to the Ellerslie train station. We then caught the train from Ellerslie to Kingsland. Then we trotted up to Eden Park. Me and my sister were full excitement. I said to my sister, “Is this a dream?”

When me and my sister were at Eden Park my sister got yummy hot chips and my sister also got sugar donuts. They were also yum. Then the big screen showed the players and the crowded went wild. The screen showed the two captains from Pakistan and South Africa.

When both teams came out the crowd went wild. South Africa wanted to take a blow first. South Africa got 10 wickets and Pakistan also got 10 wickets, so Pakistan won by 29 runs and Pakistan won in 48.5 overs.

I had a great time at Eden Park. I didn’t get go for the whole thing but I had a good time.


By Tufele

No comments:

Post a Comment