Tuesday 18 August 2015

ROOM XV: More Persuasive Language!

ROOM XV:
More Persuasive Language!



Did you know nearly everyday lots of people are speaking Te Reo incorrectly?

FACT:Te Reo Maori is losing its tradition and language.

I think people should start learning Te Reo Maori. Because some Maori  and others cannot speak full Maori. For example Maori names are being pronounced incorrectly on purpose. That's why I think people should learn more Maori.

People should have an hour of learning Maori a day because Te Reo is the main culture in this country. Te Reo  Maori as a culture is fading away as well as tradition and ancient history and memory. Here’s an example, 4% of Maori know full an extreme amount of Maori. My Uncles and other parts of my family know full Te Reo. That’s why I think  people should have an hour of learning Maori a day.

I think people should learn more Maori. Because more than 4% should know full Te Reo. Also my reason is that some Maori people and other cultures are now not noticing this culture and language is the soul of NZ. For example how do you say a group of people in Maori [Iwi] and as I told you only around 4% know Te Reo so they would have not known what it was. They just don't know because they hardly put any effort in. So that's why I think people should learn more Maori.

I hope you agree with these are exciting and powerful reasons are why people need to learn Maori.

Thanks you for listening Hiriira!    


By Nivarah.

ROOM XV: Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment